Are you looking for a challenging job?
We are a new exciting startup based in Skopje, working on multiple projects in Europe and Africa. Our team is young and knowledge driven, ambitious and looking for few more people to share our passion with.
We believe that people make companies and we are strongly devoted to building organizational culture that empowers and promotes personal and professional growth.
If you are enthusiastic, motivated and looking for a challenge,
WE ARE HIRING (part-time position)
Digital Marketing Specialist
- Plan and execute all digital marketing, including SEO/SEM, marketing database, email, social media and display advertising campaigns
- Design, build and maintain our social media presence across all digital channels
- Measure and report performance of all digital marketing campaigns, and assess against goals (ROI and KPIs)
- Identify trends and insights, and optimize spend and performance based on the insights
- Brainstorm new and creative growth strategies
- Plan, execute, and measure experiments and conversion tests
- Collaborate with internal teams to create landing pages and optimize user experience
- Utilize strong analytical ability to evaluate end-to-end customer experience across multiple channels and customer touch points
- Instrument conversion points and optimize user funnels
- Collaborate with agencies and other vendor partners
- Excellent command of English language
- Minimum 2 years of experience in marketing
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Advertising, Communications, or related field
- Proficient in Google Analytics or other web analysis tools
- Strong organization and prioritization skills
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment collaboratively
- Excellent communication skills
- Strong analytical skills
- Working knowledge of ad serving tools (e.g., DART, Atlas).
- Experience in setting up and optimizing Google Adwords campaigns.
- Knowledge of WordPress and/or any other eCommerce platforms (such as WooCommerce) is a plus.
*Note: Desirable skills and competencies are not required but add an extra distinction to your application if known.
Email your CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org and copy the position name in the subject line.
Expect to hear from us very soon.