5+ Reasons to be Excited about the new Enviro Data Logger
If you are considering buying a new, environmental data logger, we would recommend Enviro - our new sleek device, which can be used for efficient, accurate and cost-effective data collection. Here are a few reasons why you should be excited about Enviro:
1. Easily transferred data with no special software used
Enviro will make your life easier. It is extremely easy to use and it doesn’t require any special software. The best thing about this data logger is that all you need in order to control everything on any given time is to download a simple app. Once you do this, you will be able to log the start and end journey locations. You can monitor the shipment, temperature and humidity with a single range of alert monitoring. Thanks to the app, you can have a daily reports delivered automatically. Also, you can access your reports quickly and easily and also upload or archive them in our cloud management system. If that is not an option for you, Enviro gives you another choice – to interface your reports directly with your internal business systems via a secure connection.
2. Single and Multiple Recording Option
Built to satisfy everyone’s needs, Enviro gives you option for Single and Multiple Recording. Now, you can record the parameters you need, set up to 5 alarms and track and save data in real-time.
3. Small Packaging
One of the issues people face with regards to data loggers is the packaging. You can find Enviro in a small packaging, which makes it compact and easy to transport.
4. Quick and Easy Reports
With Enviro, you can get your reports quickly and easy. Enviro’s smartphone application is specially designed for ease of use with multiple levels of access. You can receive your reports in real-time including asset and shipment details, then easily transfer them in a cloud management system, or interface to your internal business system via secure connection.
5. 5 Different Sensors in One Device - Enviro
Enviro has 7 different sensors built-in to it, this makes it highly customizable so you can use it in multiple different scenarios and use cases.
- Digital Thermometer and Thermostat with a resolution of 9bit and 12bit and an operating temperature range from -55 to +125 Celsius degrees.
- Track the light with Ambient Light Sensor. It has a resolution of 22 bit dynamic range and an operating measurement range from -44 to +85 Celsius degrees, which makes it perfect for outdoor tracking. With Enviro, be precise and receive accurate reports of the assets that you are tracking.
- The humidity and temperature sensor has a resolution of 0.01 %RH/0.01 °C , and accuracy from ±2 %RH to ±0.2 °C. This sensor has an operating temperature range from -40 to +125°C.
- With a 16bit and operating temperature range from -40 to +85°C of its Tri-Axis Digital Accelerometer, detect the key part in your projects like orientation, motion and gesture.
- The pressure sensor of Enviro has 20bit resolution, its operational range starts from 20 to 110 kPa, and its calibrated range is 50 to 110 kPa.
6. Long Battery Life and Real Time Clock Module
You can make sure that Enviro won’t leave you in the middle of your work. Thanks to its long battery life, you can measure data for days, and with its real-time clock module you can keep track of the current year, month, day and time.
If you want an affordable, yet quality product designed and built in the UK by scientists with more than 25 years of experience, then Enviro is the data logger designed exactly for you and your needs.